Friday, June 22, 2018

Braves Orioles

Got some last minute Row 8 tickets to tonight's game
that I couldn't pass up.
Entered through the First Base Gate and was greeted by my friend Miss Marion. Later Walter Banks gave me a fist bump.
Since I hadn't expected to be at the game I didn't have any Braves swag,
so I grabbed my Masters cap out of the trunk.
It's Hank Aaron Weekend. 
The Hammer sat in with broadcasters Chip and Joe for an inning.
Bob Costas sat in on the radio side.
 Ender was back in the leadoff spot, and got on base four times.
 Cap close up.
 Blooper stopped by before the Beat the Freeze race.
The mascot wore the throwback jersey and cap.
 View from the shoe.
Dude to the left paid $27,000.00 for his season tickets.
 The ball boy also wore the throwbacks.
 Tonight's theme.
Not Barney.
 If you bought a special ticket you got this special cap.
Meanwhile in Gwinnett the Stripers wore special soccer-themed jerseys.

No comments: