Friday, October 24, 2008

Facebook Frenzy

Lots of action on Facebook these days with Will’s friends, as excitement from the retreat continues. It coincides with several friends from the 80’s and early 90’s tracking me down on Facebook…Chad, JaDon & Tracy, Elizabeth, Pam (or was it Pat?). Interesting, as the LS retreats are markedly similar to the old camps we all used to attend.

Caught much of the first two Series games.

Will had another practice last night, and got more PT, as teammates DJ, Joel, Connor, David, Holt, and Jonathan are on the second retreat. Jonathan finished the speed-skating season ranked 6th in the world, as a 15 year-old competing against 17 year-olds.

Anything going on this weekend? We have small group tonight, and Will has a scrimmage Saturday.

Busy at work, training a new temp, who sits right next to me at my desk all day…frustrating. I get half as much done…this after being out 3 days. My boss constantly hits me up for projects, without thought as to how impossible the deadlines are. After working a few 65 hour weeks, I’m trying to cut back to 55 or less.

No comments: