Thursday, October 09, 2008

Thursday

Hawks: Hopefully Law can step up this year, since it sure looks like Speedy gets hurt often.

Those new red Thrashers jerseys don’t even look like hockey sweaters, with the numbers on the front. Other teams are getting new alternates, thanks to Reebok, but I haven’t bothered to look at them.

Last night I discovered Caroline, a girl I went to college with, has kids in the same ECPC youth group as Will and Anna. I see her around East Cobb about once or twice a year, and saw her last night when picking up the kids. Several years ago she had actually taken Will or Anna home, and she figured out it was my family, noticing the resemblance the kids have to me. I may have told that story in the past.

I hope Tech doesn’t mess around and lose this Gardner Webb game.

No comments: