Tuesday, December 17, 2013

MNF

Left work yesterday at 4:50, stopped by one store, then made it home around 6:15. Anna was babysitting Margaret Ewing Gaither's two children in Sandy Springs and C, W, and M were out shopping. They got home around seven and Ceil started dinner. About 7:45 the meat was cooking slow and she discovered she didn't have an ingredient she needed. I drove her to Trader Joes, but they didn't have it. Then I had to get gas at BP. Then Kroger. We didn't eat the beef stew and rice until after nine.

Didn't realize the Lions were on MNF, so I went upstairs to read. W and C were watching 24.

Today we had our Christmas Luncheon at work. Turkey, ham, dressing, gravy, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, green bean casserole, rolls, tea, and homemade desserts.

I agree about Tech not being ready for the ACC. I supposed they are improving and they are lining up good recruits, but it always seems like they are 2-3 years away.

No comments: