Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Baylor: Over-Rated

Last week I was watching Baylor/Oklahoma. Wanted Oklahoma to win, but all the breaks went Baylor’s way. On Facebook some people root for Baylor too much. They’ve been running up the score against people like Wofford. I want to say something about their strength of schedule (93rd) and all the personal foul penalties, but held my tongue. When Baylor finally plays someone they are going to have a hard time, like they did Thursday night in the first quarter against a very average Oklahoma team.

Matthew loves Zaxbys, but we rarely go. Last Thursday night we ate leftovers from Nuevo Laredo, and Friday I had the last of those leftovers. Then C and A and M went to the mall. I thought it was going to be a short trip, but they were gone until 9:45 or ten. I cleaned up the kitchen and checked emails, and went to bed at 10:30.

TUESDAY: Sold my last Oregon jersey. Read some in my baseball book and also getting toward the end of Frank Sexton’s book. The Sexton book disappeared for a couple of weeks, but finally reappeared.

Too cold to walk outside this morning. Hopefully it will be warmer this afternoon.

Interesting JFK special scheduled for Thursday night, but we’ll be watching the Tech game.

No comments: