Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Snow Day

Anna said she went to three museums today. As if you can call the Guggenheim, Metropolitan Museum of Art, and the Museum of Design just "three museums." They also got snow.
Sunday: watched a little of Tiger (and the others!) for parts of all four rounds. OK with me if he wins. Amazing that Speith has more career missed cuts than Woods. Afterwards Tigers said he wasn't touching a club for a couple of days. Worries me that he swings so hard. He's not 23 any more. Having the hardest swing on tour at the age of 43 isn't a good thing. In the Masters I'm taking the field to win, not Woods.

Monday morning: Anna's gang is near NYC. Looks like they have a decent plan. I've been tracking them this morning. They crossed the Hudson into the Bronx, north of the park.

Wore red to the Hawks game. Could've worn my red Dominique jersey but chickened out. Should've worn my Grizz Gaming shirt.

Drew Kelly attended FBC Decatur Sunday to hear someone preach that he knew.

No comments: