Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Trivia Day Two

1. Who was the first pitcher to win the Cy Young Award unanimously?
A. Warren Spahn…Braves, all-time winningest lefthander
B. Whitey Ford…Yankees
C. Sandy Koufax...Dodgers…had a 25-5 record in 1963, with a 1.88 ERA and 11 shutouts. Koufax has also met Jimmy.
D. Don Drysdale…Dodgers

2. What current Ryerson Norcross outside salesperson once dated country music star Trisha Yearwood? HINT: I am NOT an outside salesperson, so don't guess me. It is also not Dan or Brandon (nor Denene or Jessica). I made this one too easy.
While at Young Harris, Todd had several dates with the future Mrs. Garth Brooks. It is your duty to give him a hard time about it.

FUN FACT: My college roommate is Trisha Yearwood's cousin.

3. Which Star Trek – The Next Generation actor has NOT appeared on The Big Bang Theory?
A. Brett Spiner / Data…the guys attended a party at Brett's
B. LaVar Burton / Geordi La Forge…LaVar came to a party at the guy's apartment.
C. Wil Wheaton / Wesley Crusher…Wil has bowled and played war games against Sheldon.
D. Michael Dorn / Worf

Pretty sad that I knew all these actors AND their character's names. Guess I was watching Next Gen, when I should've been watching Friends.

No comments: