Monday, October 29, 2012

Taco Tuesday

Tuesday MLB and Taco Bell are giving away a free Doritos taco between two and six. My route home rests in the eye of the northern Atlanta Taco Bell hurricane. I can grab one for me, and take one or two home to my 14 year old, whose middle name is Taco. A possible route:

415 Pleasant Hill & Satellite
430 Pleasant Hill & Peachtree Parkway
445 Old Milton & Jones Bridge
500 Haynes Bridge & North Point Pkwy
515 Downtown Alpharetta
530 Holcomb Bridge & Old Roswell
545 Highway 92 & Sandy Plains Road
600 Sandy Plains & Shallowford
615 Old Canton & East Piedmont
630 Upper Roswell & Robinson
645 Lower Roswell & Johnson Ferry

UPDATE: Had to work until almost five, then I had to hustle home to shuttle Anna to art. The three Taco Bells I swung by weren't too crowded, so Matthew ate well. 

No comments: