Saturday, October 05, 2013

Tech's Older Fan Base

Wednesday October 2nd: It is doubtful that GT will win Saturday. I have been noticing that the Tech fans who post on the AJC.com<http://AJC.com> GT articles are older than you'd think read the internet. One graduated from Tech in 1962. I may be digging myself into a hole on this subject.

My nephew, the Clemson football student manager, gets to travel on his second road trip this weekend – up to Syracuse. In his 19 years on earth I think the only places he has traveled out of state has been to Clemson football games: NC, Virginia, Atlanta, FSU, maybe a few bowl games in Florida, and now upstate New York. A few weeks ago his class at Clemson spent a week Disney World. Will has traveled through at least 26 states.

Co-worker wants me to play golf next Tuesday. I told him I needed to check the Braves playoff schedule.

No comments: